LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE. NOW.
LEARN HOW TO BALANCE LIFE AMONG STRESS
AND SEASONAL CHANGE
NEXT PROGRAM BEGINS: SEPTEMBER 2019
This program is for anyone who wants to feel more settled and content in themselves body, mind, and spirit. Learn how to modify your daily practices, rituals, and diet in order to successfully navigate the fluctuations of modern day life.
Over the course of six weekend modules, we will steep in the traditions of ancient yoga and ayurvedic practices, including daily routines (dinacharya), yoga postures (asana), breath work (pranayama), gestures (mudra), mantra, and meditation. Learn what the skillful application of these tools looks like for your own personal journey.
This 170-hour program will take place over 23 weeks with in-person classroom hours one weekend each month and live weekly webinars. You'll get 96 hours of classroom time, including over 40 hours of yoga practices and 44 hours of live webinars to delve into topics and practices more deeply.
In addition to the top-notch curriculum and access to two seasoned instructors, you'll get:
A private, confidential Ayurveda Consultation with Veronica
A private meditation session with Emilie
Discounted membership to Borealis for Unlimited yoga classes while you're enrolled in the program. (Your special membership will cost only $39/month, instead of the regular $99/month. Your Unlimited Membership gives you access to over 25 classes per week, and discounts on workshops and retail at the studio)
Your six-month immersion program is open to all levels regardless of experience.
For those seeking to teach yoga, a separate 5-month Teacher Training Program of an additional 120 hours will be offered in the Spring of 2020. The full six-month Immersion Program must be completed to be considered for the teacher training component. Click here for more info on the Teacher Training.
In-person Immersion weekends 2019:
- Every Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am - 6 pm*
- September 28-29 - Taking Care of the Vessel: Ayurveda, Yoga and Self-Care
- October 12-13 - Feeding the Body and Mind: Food, Nutrition and Nature's Apothecary
- November 9-10 - Navigating the Body with Intelligence: Anatomy and Physiology
- December 14-15 - Managing the Modern Mind: Meditation, Mantra, Mudra, and Mindfulness
- January 11-12 - The Yoga Style Experiment: History, Philosophy and Modern Practice
- February 8-9 - Integration: Taking it all home
* Lunch on Saturdays and Sundays will be prepared and served together as part of the coursework. A late afternoon snack will also be provided Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 am - 6:00 pm.
Weekly webinars (remote/virtual):
Every Wednesday from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, we will host group webinar sessions where you can ask questions of both the instructors and your program colleagues. Recordings of the webinars will be available if you cannot attend the live session. (Note: we will not have webinars on December 25th, 2019 and January 1st, 2020.)
Each week will also consist of 2 hours of additional self-study coursework.
SPACE IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO 15 PEOPLE. No exceptions.
The 2019 program is $2,400 for the FIRST 9 people to register and pay their deposit. After the first 9 spaces are filled, the price increases to $2,800. Price includes all in-person courses, weekly webinars, course curriculum and materials, and exclusive access to program leaders.
Those interested should fill out an application below. All applicants must complete an in-person interview with one of the co-leaders.
Once accepted, please submit your deposit of $500. Balance is due by September 20, 2019.
* Monthly payment plan option available. Pay $500 deposit. Then pay balance in 6 monthly payments September 2019 - February 2020.
Early registration: 6 monthly payments of $330. Regular registration: 6 monthly payments of $440.
For any questions, contact us here.